Posts by category
- Category: News
- When Will Gas Prices Go Down?
- Oil giants’ cash in as business customers bear the brunt.
- The energy price cap is being paid for by small businesses.
- Will cutting the “Green Levy” lower energy rates? and will it benefit small businesses ?
- Are sky high gas prices here to stay ?
- Support local businesses by signing our petition to extend the energy price cap to small businesses.
- Energy Suppliers to be stress tested by Ofgem, after string of collapses.
- Ofgem’s “Catalogue of errors” to cost customers an extra £94 a year
- Morals are nice, but business is business | Ofgem fines Utility Warehouse .
- Will an extra 2GW of energy capacity be enough to stop electricity prices surging?
- Dyce Energy reneges on all fixed price energy contracts, leaving businesses in the cold.
- Small businesses are being left behind in the quest for Net Zero by 2050
- Boris must act now to avert an energy disaster
- Putin to the Rescue?
- Will new Opec deal take the heat out of electricity prices or will we have to get used to the idea of paying £10 for a coffee?
- Big Opportunities As The National Grid Switches to Electricity Distribution
- Inflation pushed to1.5% in April as energy prices rise
- Energy Brokers – are you the client or the product?
- Rolls-Royce planning to power the UK.
- The International Energy Agency : Ban all gas boilers from 2025, to reach net-zero.
- Heat battery offers low cost and low-carbon replacement for oil and LGP boilers
- The Energy Ombudsman Is Letting Small Businesses Down.
- Hidden Commission In Business Energy Contracts
Let’s Get Your Business Energy Contract Sorted Today
No matter how big your spend, it will only cost a flat fee of £119 per meter. This one-off fee includes VAT and all the support you may need.
Energy as it should be done.